Wednesday, February 13, 2008

surgery blues

So, sounds like a hit song, doesn't it? Well, my surgery has been postponed pending the workers' comp decision. Talking to my HR manager I am bracing myself for my employer to throw me away like my old employer did when I got hurt the first time. I see them denying my surgery which means I will end up on short term disability instead of workers' comp. What this means to my job is that I will be off until I can return full duty, which is supposed to take 4-6 months after the surgery depending on my rehab. Though they may still take that step and cover me I am planning on the worst but still hoping the best.

1 comment:

Lirianna said...

It's going to be okay, honey... and it will be over with once and for all... no more worrying about it. We just have to get past it... and we will... we're good at that. I LOVE YOU!!!